Medela Swing Breast Pump
Standard $20 Shipping
Customers have the following options:
1. Free pick up at store (Rental Breast Pumps and any supplies) for any online purchases. Simply select this option during checkout
2. Home delivery (Rental Breast Pumps, Breast Pumps Available for Sale, Any Lactation Supplies) *Within 24-48 hours as per timelines below for $20
Areas Served: City of Toronto
Halton: Halton hills, Milton, Burlington, Oakville
Peel: Caledon, Brampton, Mississauga
York: New Market, Aurora, Richmond Hill, King, Vaughan,
Markham, East Gwillimbury, Georgina
Durham: Brock, Uxbridge, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby,
Oshawa, Scugog, Clarington
3. Delivery via Purolator (excludes Symphony Rental Breast Pump) Across Canada
1. FREE PICK UP LOCATION
Please note all rental breast pumps & lactation supplies can be picked up for free from our rental depot located at Pharmasave Pharmacy(Inside Michael Garron Hospital) 825 Coxwell ave. This option is available during checkout.
PUROLATOR SHIPPING (EXCLUDES RENTAL BREAST PUMPS)
If you do not live in our delivery area and would like us to ship you breast pumps available for sale and supplies. We can purolator them directly to your home. Standard Purolator delivery (1-3 business days) is available for $7.
You can Message/ Call/ Whatsapp 647 807 0711 with any additional questions.
By purchasing/renting any pump, you agree to the terms set out below
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
This Agreement for the property of a Medela® product and carrying case (“equipment”) is made
between the Rental Station and the Lessee identified at the top.
1. The equipment remains the property of Medela Canada Inc., Mississauga, ON. Lessee
has no rights to such equipment except as expressed in this Agreement.
2. Lessee may purchase an accessory kit. The kit becomes the property of the Lessee.
3. Lessee agrees to pay the rental fees in accordance with the fee structure established shown under the
rental payment plan. The rental fee is due in advance.
4. The rental rates for the equipment do not include any applicable sales or use tax.
6. Lessee agrees to inform the Rental Station of any changes of address.
7. Lessee agrees not to move the equipment out of this province without the consent of the Rental Station.
8. Lessee agrees to allow no person other than the Lessee to use the equipment provided.
9. Lessee agrees to return the equipment in clean condition. If the equipment is not clean, Lessee agrees
to pay Rental Station a minimum cleaning fee of $40.00.
10. Lessee agrees to return the equipment in good repair. If the equipment is not in good repair, Lessee agrees to pay the Rental Station a minimum charge of $50.00.
11. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the province where the Rental Station is located.
12. The Lessee shall be responsible for all legal fees and all other costs involved in collection of overdue
amounts and/or the recovery of the equipment and/or the cost of replacing lost equipment.
13. The Rental Station has the right to cancel this Agreement at any time with three days notice.
14. Lessee agrees to allow the Rental Station, Medela Canada Inc. or any agency involved in collection of
overdue amounts and/or equipment to obtain a credit report on Lessee.
15. Lessee acknowledges that Medela has the right to pursue the lessee directly for recovery of equipment,
including for the value of the Symphony breast pump as outlined in the current Medela Canada Inc.
Rental Retail Price List, or for damages, inclusive of recover costs, as if it were a party to this
16. Lessee acknowledges that rental station is permitted to charge to the credit card of the lessee the value
of any lost, damaged or non-returned equipment.
17. Lessee acknowledges his/her/its obligations to ensure that rental station, at all times, has valid credit
card information on hand.
RENTAL STATION WARRANTS TO REPAIR OR REPLACE ANY EQUIPMENT WHICH IS OR BECOMES
DEFECTIVE UNDER NORMAL USE. RENTAL STATION AND MEDELA CANADA INC. WILL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DEFECTIVE
EQUIPMENT; THEIR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE EQUIPMENT. THIS
WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.